We all have a responsibility to the environment. That's why we strive to minimize emissions and waste wherever we can, while using raw materials and energy more efficiently.
Energy Efficient Products with a Longer Lifespan
All of our system solutions are engineered to be highly energy efficient and feature materials and technologies that maximize output. For example:
- OurAegis heat pumps provide the option of a complete electrification of a building’s domestic hot water production system, while theLC water heating systems are designed to operate at a high thermal efficiency and with very low standby losses. TheWQ water treatment systems address issues, like microorganisms, water hardness, and scale buildup, that can reduce energy efficiency and longevity of the water heating system and components.
- Our water heaters and water technology systems are constructed with durable materials that reduce the frequency at which equipment needs to be replaced. This also means we’re consuming and creating much less waste.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
We recycle many components of our production process throughout the facility:
- Our recirculating water system for final unit testing saves tens of millions of gallons of water per year
- We reuse and re-purpose packaging materials
- Many product components are made from stainless steel which is non-toxic and 100% recyclable
- We recycle cardboard, wooden pallets and scrap metals
Reduced Emissions and Energy
We operate in a state-of-art facility where many facets of our manufacturing process has been designed to reduce emissions and energy use including:
- Energy efficient LED lighting used throughout our campus
- Elimination of Acetylene gas from our production process
- Use of environmentally friendly cleaning agents in our production process